SAC Staff Survey
The SAC prepared and launched a survey of all staff in January 2013 and each SAC committee carefully analyzed the results and presented recommendations for action to address in this coming year. Click here to view the Executive Summary and Survey Results Report.
The SAC has the following responsibilities:
- To serve as a forum of exchange about policies and issues affecting Wake Forest employees;
- To listen to, examine and respond to ideas, concerns and suggestions of staff employees;
- To convey these ideas, concerns and suggestions to the University administration;
- To advise the President of the University or his/her representative(s) on all subjects that affect staff employees;
- To inform staff employees of issues and policies affecting them;
- To strengthen communication among staff and administration, at all levels; and
- To promote an enhanced sense of campus community for all staff.